As we head into 2013, we pause to give thanks for our ministry together in 2012.
What happened in 2012?
- In January we opened up our new offices.
- In September, New Castle Presbytery installed Nate and Patrick as co-pastors.
- Our debt was further reduced. It once stood at $1.5 million. It is now $356,000 and on track to be paid off completely!
- Technology played a more important role in our ministry as we began streaming our services online.
- Despite the howling winds of Hurricane Sandy, the Barbecue, Band and Bonfire (less the bonfire!) was a huge success!
- John was called by our congregation to serve as associate pastor in November.
- The Wednesday night youth group and the Joseph choir filled our halls with joy and laughter.
- We worshipped outside in the meadow, praised God with enthusiasm at The Cornerstone, and spent time in communal meditation through Taize.
- The chili at the Second Annual Red Clay Bowl, retro bowling in Maine and story time on Christmas Eve blessed all ages.
- Finally, Nate rejoiced in the birth of Max, Patrick celebrated the 25th anniversary of his ordination, and John got engaged to Amy.
What would you add? How will God surprise us in 2013?
Patrick, Nate and John