Pentecost Offering Being Collected
May 25th, 2022
On Sunday June 5th, we celebrate the gift of the Holy Spirit and the birthday of the church. The Pentecost Offering helps to nurture the faith of our children, youth, and young adults who are the church of the future.
60% of the Pentecost Offering will be sent to the Presbyterian Mission Agency for ministries that support youth and young adults and for child advocacy supporting children at risk. The remaining 40% is designated for Red Clay and will be used to support Urban Promise.
Urban Promise is a ministry to children and youth living in the inner-city neighborhoods of Wilmington, Delaware. The mission of Urban Promise is to teach children and young adults the skills necessary for spiritual growth, academic achievement, life management and Christian leadership. To learn more about this mission, please visit http://www.rccpc.org/urban-promise
The Pentecost Offering will be collected from now through June 5th. To give online, click HERE and choose “Pentecost” from the Mission & Outreach list.
A huge “THANK YOU!” to Linda Reisor for her years of faithful service to Urban Promise as its REACH Group Leader. And a warm “WELCOME!” to Karen Tronto who is stepping in to continue this important mission work.
Thank you all for doing awesome things to help Urban Promise!