Sunday Schedule for the Fall Begins September 10th
August 27th, 2017
Beginning Rally Day, September 10th
** Nursery for infants and toddlers is provided from 8:30—11:30 AM. **
8:30 AM --- Worship in Sanctuary
9:30 AM --- Adult Education Hour
- Adult Forum with Hank Smithies in Room 201
- Feasting on the Word Bible Studies with Rev. David Florence in Room 200 (Library)
- Children’s Programs in Room 202 (Art, Games)
10:30 AM --- Worship in Sanctuary
- All Children pre-K- grade 7 start in worship with parents and go to Sunday school after Children’s Moment.
- Confirmands, grades 8-9 start in worship and go to Sunday School in the Tunnel (1st floor)
- Youth, grades 10-12 may stay in worship or help lead Sunday School and Confirmation.
11:30 AM --- Youth Group
- Grades 8-12 meet in the Tunnel for lunch and youth fellowship activities.
- 12:30 PM --- Parents pick up Youth at Founders Hall.