As of August 1, 2021, we have adjusted the precautions for our in-person worship services. We are seeking to provide a safe, and welcoming worship experience for those who would like to attend in person, as well as those who prefer to watch online. As we seek to balance the safety, the comfort levels, and the desires of those worshiping with the congregation, the session has decided to offer two in-person opportunities for worship at 9:00 am and 10:30 am. Recognizing that many in our congregation our in different places, the services will have different precautions in place. Please review the differences between these services, so you can select the service that will feel most welcoming to you and best suits your needs.
- The “COVID Sensitive Worship Service” will be held in-person at 9:00 am. All must wear masks covering nose and mouth through the entire service, regardless of vaccination status.
- The “Hybrid Worship Service” will be held in-person and livestreamed at 10:30 am. Masks covering nose and mouth are required for those who are partially vaccinated or unvaccinated, and encouraged for everyone. This service will also be Livestreamed, so you may attend virtually.
The following precautions will be in place for both services:
- Worshipers must remain at least 3 feet from those who do not live in their own household, regardless of vaccination status. This means that there will be a limited number of seats available.
- Entrance to and exit from the sanctuary will only be through the Narthex door; no other exterior doors will be unlocked.
- The balcony will be closed except to the media production team.
- All children will remain in worship with their parents.
- We will keep unison and responsive readings to a minimum and attempt to shorten the service length to 45 minutes.
- Windows will be open in the sanctuary during the service.